Sunday, February 19, 2012

Another Terroir - Marc Schuilenburg

About a year ago, in my quest to find the best name to use in order for a basic t-shirt collection. Which I was selected to design, I got introduced to the term Another Terroir by a very dear friend of mine. He got me inspired and now I'm using it as the name of my weblog: Another Terroir Vintage Designer Clothing, also for my website www.anotherterroir.com ( still under construction though) and for my future (web-) shop Vintage Designer Clothing.
As I 'm using the term another terroir, this same friend,- he is a Lecturer at the VU University Amsterdam. Course: ‘Prevention and Punishment’ - is referring and using the term terroir in one of his articles and as an example in his thesis.
http://www.marcschuilenburg.nl


1 comment: