• ADVISE&SUPPORT FASHION RETAIL - a.o organise and support Pre-Sale bij Van Dijk Rotterdam - Stock/sample Sale Van Dijk 06/2011 – present.
• CONTRIBUTION articles Elle Magazine - INTERVIEW:Jackie Magazine,Esta
• HIGH END FASHION STORE, Amsterdam, Storemanager.Fulltime 42h 05/2008 – 06/2011 Fashion labels:Lanvin*Celine*Givenchy*Stella McCartney*Marni*Rick Owens*Chloe*Marni*Phillip Lim*Alexander Wang*Isabel Marant*Miu Miu,
• EXCLUSIVE FASHION STORE Den Bosch, Designer fashion clothing Full time sale employee - 36h. 05/2007 – 04/2008
• presentation PECHA KUCHA
• Mariëtte Verschoor, own FASHIONLABEL Mi–Seung 2005 – 2009 • Fashion design Reason of ending: Demand became to an extended level, 60 fashionstores had selected my design for their colllections. financial problems for the production. I sold my design to Made, they had adapted my design to their fashionlabel, into their production-and distribution proces. Present time. main focus on fulltime/ part-time job
• Made- Dutch Fashion label 2007 Fashion designing for Fashion label Made
• TREND COMPANY, Amsterdam, sept2001 - mrt2006 Trend-researcher/Trendforecaster. Translate trends into new strategies and/or new concepts. Trend presentations/workshops/seminars. Trend Books:Toolkit-, Contrast,- Mood Trend Report:TrendS on the criminal market i.o Dutch Public Prosecution Service
• ADVERTISE COMPANY:HVR-Bruns van der Wijk/TBWA compaign company Amsterdam Visual strategist/junior Art Director full-time.Sep1999 - aug 2001
Jointly responsible for the store concept in general. Managing and supervise daily activities/ tasks Responsibly for heading, accompanying and motivating the sale team and for the recruitment, selection of new employees. termination of collaborations etc.Training, performance evaluation, developing and communicating. Guide and support the team to develop their sales skills and workng on teambuilding to provide a good athmosphere of the store. Responsibly for the inventory, the stock, staff planning and the pay-desk administration, ensure it’s efficient, profitable and customer orientated operation. Invoices process, orders verify, orders confirmations, re-orders, exchanges / swap. Working on customer relations building and service. And ofcourse simply work in sale, by joining the team, on the floor.
Trend Forecaster / Trendwatcher / Trends translator PartTtime. Translate trends into new concepts or strategies Trend presentations, Supervise and collecting information, photomaterial for the Trend Books: Futuring Kit, Futuring Contrast, Futuring Clear, Mood Magazine 1 en 2. Trend Report: 20 future trends on the criminal market Dutch Public Prosecution Service. Export Trend-presentations for readings and congresses. Co-assistant in organising Trendseminar Trendslator. Co-guiding at Trend workshops. project proposals, briefing tasks and expenses-and budgets making.
If you want to know how we will live and consume in the the future, I think you have to meet Mariette! I know her as a special, creative and forward looking person - good at trend forecasting as well in high end fashion as in other topics. Also in...View
ING- B&I-, ING Sales Conference-, ING Real Estate Cannes France, ING Finance-, ING Corporate, Saatchi&Saatchi London- Procter & Gamble Teen Survival guide (online platform), the Box (fashion), PGGM, Campina, Nima Marketing -Millenium, Signum, Opportunity in company, Albert Heijn, Peek & Cloppenburg, Robeco- Avatar, Robeco Youth Portfolio,Utrecht Centrum Project-Key Identities, Amsterdam Zuidas, Vlaardingen Key Identities, Steel bankers, Rotterdam Katendrecht Key- Identities