Thursday, April 11, 2013

MARILYN MANSON NEW FACE FOR SAINT LAURENT CAMPAIGN


Ok I have to admit, I was a huge Marilyn Manson fan...during his Antichrist Superstar album, Mechanical Animal and Holywood albums... Though Holywood was already the beginning of the end... After John 5 and later Twiggy left the band, it was definitely over for me.

Brian Warner represent himself as his Alter Ego Marilyn Manson, I really found him stunningly beautiful. Everything besides scary or alienated freak...

When I went to his concerts, different countries.
Wearing high fashion. Versace black stilletto booties, which had a small gold detail at the back of the heel. Matching so well with the gold chain/ necklace top which costed me a shitload, to considering it didn't even had a backside.....

Together with a black pair of Costume National Trousers and leather gloves, just covering my fingers and half my hand. .....Mi overdressed Marilyn Manson 'fan',  surrounded by the most pathetic (no offense) tragic look a likes.

I even bought myself some bloodred contactlenses, because M.M wore 1of these. It was at the same time that Alexander McQueen showed his collection and the catwalk models they all wore bloodred contactlenses... So I had to had these myself (special prescription because I'm short sighted -4)

How fascinating it is now to read the news that Hedi Slimane has chosen Marilyn Manson to be the face for (Yves) Saint Laurent.

A few years ago he and his, by that time fiancee Dita von Teese, were already doing the advertising campaign for Vivienne Westwood.

So I love it; M.M. for YSL, a small part of mi will be a 'fan' again of MM this time from my biggest interest& perspective fashion related... A new approach Fashion / pop icons....


No comments:

Post a Comment